HomeTactical & SurvivalThe U.S. Conducts “Routine” Nuclear Missile Tests

The U.S. Conducts “Routine” Nuclear Missile Tests

Published on

Weekly Newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

The United States ruling class has conducted “routine” nuclear missile tests. The American military has announced it carried out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) over the past three days, while claiming the tests are “routine,” and have nothing to do with the rising war tensions.

According to a report by RT, two Minuteman III missiles were launched from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California on Tuesday and Thursday, the Pentagon said. They were armed with dummy re-entry vehicles instead of the nuclear warheads they would normally carry.

“This test launch is part of routine and periodic activities intended to demonstrate that the U.S. nuclear deterrent is safe, secure, reliable, and effective to deter 21st-century threats and reassure our allies,” the Air Force Global Strike Command said about Tuesday’s launch.

There have been “over 300” tests of this kind so far, the Pentagon stated. It made sure to say that this week’s launches were “not the result of current world events.”

Russia also began a series of tactical nuclear exercises in one of its military districts last month.  But the Kremlin called it a response to the “unprecedented Western escalation of the Ukraine conflict, fully claiming its tests have everything to do with the global war tensions. Since the tests, Ukraine has allegedly targeted two of Russia’s early-warning radars, raising the possibility of a nuclear exchange.

Russia: Supplying Ukraine With Warplanes Is A “Nuclear Threat”

So far, there has not been any word from the military industrial complex, or the ruling class of the U.S. as to whether or not these tests were successful.

Ukraine Used U.S.-Made Missiles To Strike the Russian City of Lugansk

In 2021, the head of the US Strategic Command lamented that the service life of the Minuteman III cannot be extended for much longer. “That thing is so old that, in some cases, the drawings don’t exist anymore,” Admiral Charles Richard said at the time. The drawings that do exist are “like six generations behind the industry standard,” while the technicians who can fully understand them “are not alive anymore.”

Earlier this year, the Pentagon awarded a $405 million contract for the maintenance and service of Minuteman III missiles to Boeing.

 

Read the full article here

Latest articles

More like this

Colorado Regents Reject Campus Carry Ban

In a surprise move, the men and women in charge of the University of...

Mission Creep: How the Police State Acclimates Us to Being Modern-Day Slaves

This article was originally published by John W. Whitehead and Nisha Whitehead at The...

Editors’ Top Gear Picks From Outdoor Retailer 2024

Don’t be fooled by the pared-down look of Outdoor Retailer. What was once a...

What Sweden’s Gun Control Doesn’t Prevent

We're often told that we should embrace gun control because Europe's rates of gun...

SAF: 50th Anniversary Video Series!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu5yp4xKJu0 BELLEVUE, Wash. — June 24, 2024...